Coalition for Students with Disabilities
Opt-In Sign Up List
By completing this form you will receive updates and information from the Coalition for Students with Disabilities.
Parent or caregiver
Student (Youth/Young Adult)
Please specify "other" title/role
School or Organization Name
School or Organization
School District Name
School District, if applicable
Is there an issue you need help with?
Would you like us to contact you?
Yes - via email
Yes - via phone
Which advocacy issues are important to you?
• School discipline issues (e.g., suspension, expulsion, restraint, and seclusion)
• Racial disproportionality in certain disability categories such as ID and ED
• Overrepresentation of disabled students in separate schools
• Lack of Meaningful transition goals and services
• Lack of Evidence-based instruction for learning disabilities
• Lack of evidence that Educationally Related Mental Health Services (EHRMS) are being provided
• Unsafe schools, including bullying, harassment, and discrimination
• School/district/SELPA accountability
• Declining student graduation rates